Find Help Locating Sober Living in Revere Massachusetts

Search Treatment Centers

Step 1 of 4


It seems we can't find what you're looking for.

Get Help Now

For Immediate Assistance, Speak with a Drug Rehabs Counselor

Payment Types

  • Cash
  • Medicaid
  • Medicare
  • Private Insurance
  • Self-Payment

Information about Sober Living in Revere Massachusetts

How to find Sober Living in Revere Massachusetts? If you or someone you know needs help and is experiencing an alcohol or drug addiction, there are a number of communities that can help you live a better life. One of the largest residential treatment programs in the state of Massachusetts is the sober living program in Revere. This halfway house for recovering alcoholics offers residential treatment and counseling in addition to housing and support for clients suffering from an addiction. This halfway house also has a number of educational programs and activities for teens and young adults recovering from addictions. If you are looking for a halfway house in the state of Massachusetts in which to live while undergoing treatment for an addiction, there are a number of sober living homes in the city of Boston. The Atlantic States Treatment Center in New Hampshire is a good place to start your search for a residential treatment center. The transitional living program in the city of Revere offers housing options to families who are seeking outpatient treatment. The transitional program in Revere offers so called “dry runs” during which clients can visit family and friends without being identified. If you are interested in learning more about residential treatment centers in the state of Massachusetts, contact the Department of Family Services at the Department of Health and Development in Boston. They have a number of resources that include free alcohol and drug treatment programs. What do you think about the trend of companies that specialize in transition houses in your state? Is it helpful or does it cause more stress and loneliness? If you need more information about living in Alabama contact the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Division of the Department of Human Services in Birmingham, Alabama.