Who Needs Treatment?
In SAMHSA’s Results from the 2013 National Survey on Drug Use and Health: Summary of National Findings, studies show that only 34.8 percent of the 20.2 million persons aged 12 and older who needed treatment for substance abuse reported that they made an effort to get help with their addiction. United Drug Rehab Group doesn’t want you to be part of that 65.2 percent who didn’t reach out for help. Our unparalleled network of providers has successfully facilitated the complete recovery of countless individuals, and we would love for you to be next.
What Should Be Included in Your Treatment?
There are several components involved in comprehensive addiction treatment that should always be considered when looking for an appropriate addiction recovery program.
- Personalized addiction treatment programs cater to each individual client’s specific needs, addiction histories, and severity of substance abuse.
- Medically induced detox ensures a relaxed detoxification process while you are slowly but effectively eased off of addictive substances.
- Positive coping mechanisms such as meditation, yoga, art, 12 step programs, exercise, among others, are designed to replace substance abuse during times of temptation and emotional distress.
- Assessments and evaluations should be used to determine the appropriate length of treatment, which can be extended as needed.
- Various modes of therapy such as individual counseling, group therapy, and family sessions should all be included as options throughout the client’s recovery process.
Questions to Ask
- Does the program use scientifically addiction treatment options? The most effective drug abuse treatments involve the use of behavioral therapy and medication.
- Does the program utilize individualized care and a customized approach to each individual client’s recovery? The most ideal addiction recovery programs focus on each client’s specific needs, as opposed to prescribing the same treatment to all patients.
- Is the program able to adapt and change as the patient’s needs evolve? Individual treatment plans should be evaluated and modified as needed throughout the course of treatment.
- Is the length of treatment appropriate? Recovering from an addiction can sometimes require several sessions of treatment with various support systems in place. Relapse does not mean treatment failure. The disease of addiction may require extensive treatment, depending on the client’s substance abuse history.
- How are 12 step and similar recovery programs integrated into treatment? Recovery groups add another layer of support to those who are living in sobriety. Social support is important and does not necessarily need to be faith based.
Where Can You Get Treatment?
United Drug Rehab Group offers fully customizable dual diagnosis programs for each of our clients. We accept new patients on a rolling enrollment basis in order to keep a low capacity. By keeping a decreased intake, we are able to offer comprehensive care and our broad variety of treatment options to each of our in-house clients. Our network of providers will work with you to help you discover which aspects of our recovery programs will work for you and your specific situation. We know that it can be difficult to seek help while struggling with an addiction, but please give us a call today. Once you do, we’ll take care of everything for you. Addiction treatment doesn’t have to be scary or stressful. Join us at United Drug Rehab Group for a restorative and peaceful recovery.